We provide extensive training to our professional forensic cleaning team, and also offer services such as meth testing, mould detection testing, site inspections to identify the cause of a mysterious odour or leak, and much more. Each of our vehicles carries state-of-the art equipment including air scrubbers and purifiers, ozone generators, and hot water extraction units, meaning we’re prepared to meet any eventuality when we arrive on-site. Are you interested in career in Forensic and Crime Scene Cleaning? Browse our current Crime Scene Cleaning Jobs Melbourne to see where you can fit in our team. For any inquiries, drop us a message or give us a call
Apply for a position with Melbourne Crime Scene Cleaning
- Cover Letter – A detailed cover letter stating why you wish to work as a crime scene cleaner and what skills you can bring that will benefit our Brisbane Crime Scene Cleaning team
- Resume – listing previous places of work and a minimum of three references
- Police Check – Due to the nature of crime scene cleaning and our connection with police departments, ambulance service and other agencies we require an up to date police check to be submitted with your application. An applicant who does not provide an up to date police check will not be considered for a position in our crime scene cleaning team.
- Qualifications – Training Certificates, degrees or certification – Previous experience in the biohazard, crime scene cleaning, medical professions or law enforcement is highly regarded but not essential.
- Physically fit – working as a crime scene cleaner is physically demanding and required a high level of fitness. In this line of work, we often work to full body suits with boots, gloves and full face respirators for large periods of time which make for a extremely hot environment to work in. Respirators also make it difficult to breath and places extra pressure on your body. Please note that applicants who do not show a high level of physical fitness will not be considered for a job as a crime scene cleaner.
- Team Player – As a crime scene cleaner, you will always work with a least one other biohazard technician so good communication skills and working as part of a team is essential.
- Compassionate & Professional approach – Often our clients have just undergone or are going through an emotionally tough time in their lives, having a compassionate and understanding approach is essential in this line of work.
- Location – The majority of our work is in the Melbourne & Victoria region, so applicants must live in or around this area.
If you feel you fit our criteria and would like to be considered for a position in our Melbourne Crime Scene Clean-up team, please submit your application online.
Interested in Crime Scene Cleaning in Melbourne? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.